The youth group at JCC exists because we want middle school and high school students to know that God loves them.
We do this through building relationships and through a variety of exciting, fun, and engaging programs targeted for middle school and high school students.
Here is what we do regularly:
Preteen Ministry (5th & 6th Graders)
- Wednesday Nights
- 7:00-8:00pm - Join us for a time of teaching and fellowship just for preteens.
- Meet in Room 10-L
- Preteen Service
- Sunday Mornings on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of the month.
- Come to the sanctuary to worship with your family, then be dismissed for a time of teaching geared just for preteens.
- 444 Bible Studies
- Every Sunday from 4:44-6:15pm - A time of deeper-level Bible studies for youth, in which we engage God's Word together and share in the overflow of His Word (see 2 Kings 4:44).
- Guys Meet at the church
- Girls Meet at Bryants' House
- 9:45-10:40am - Every Sunday morning we gather for a time of teaching, guiding students through both the Old and New Testament stories throughout the year.
- 5th-8th Graders - Meet in Room 10-L
- 9th-12th Graders - Meet in Youth Room